Minimum amount is only $500!
Rates subject to change without notice.
Bring new money to MTL to secure these rates.
Eligible for open accounts, RRSPs, and TFSAs. To find out which is best for you, read on.
An RRSP may be best for you if:
- You have earned income, typically over $45,000. When you contribute to an RRSP, you will then receive a tax break for the year you contribute. In future years, you may be able to withdraw the funds at a lower tax rate.
- You have RRSP room beyond any employer amounts. The combined amounts for a given year cannot exceed 18% of your income for the prior year.
- You have an immediate use for a tax refund.
A TFSA may be best for you if:
- You are currently in a lower tax bracket, typically under $45,000.
- You like the flexibility of withdrawing the funds without tax consequences.
- You have room to contribute! In 2019, the amount per year is now $6,000. You may have up to $63,500 in lifetime room.
GICs are a safe, low risk product suitable for short to medium range goals. At Mennonite Trust, we also have many other investment options, which may suit your portfolio needs better. We provide personalized service regardless of the amount in your account. We want to help you succeed.
To take advantage of this time-limited offer, please call 1-877-945-2081, or contact us via email or visit an office near you.
Personal. Professional. Purposeful.